Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ooops


Ooops, they don't make beds the way they used to hee hee hee. Well ya see I was bored and Prudence was having a kip, Logan was busy and Jaro wasn't looking soooooooooooooo the bed bought it :-)
Ma said that when she has finished packing my bags (summit about going back to the breeder) she is taking me down to the bus stop. What ma doesn't know is that Pru was sleeping on the bed at the time and when I started to pull it from under her she pulled back so it wasn't all my fault. Unfortunately I was caught with the evidence in my mouth, on my legs and in my coat . Pru by that time was pretending to be asleep elsewhere, swear I heard her sniggering at likkle me.
It snowed here last night and when we went for a walk today we had great fun chasing each other through it. Neiver me or me da have koffed for the last week so ma saiz we are getting much better. Just as well as Uncle Logan is due to compete in the Irish World Cup Obedience Team (with ma) at Crufts next month. Wish I was going wiv dem, I heard ma telling Logan all about it.
When I get grown up I hope to get to Crufts.

No comments:

Post a Comment